- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule forever.
- In the blessed hope- the rapture of the church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin in through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the provides healing of the human soul in answer to believing prayer.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
“Seeking God’s Leadership” Matthew 7:7-8
“Seeking the Lost” Matthew 28:19-20
“Humbly Seeking God” Psalms 95:6-7
Preaching and Teaching
“Seeking Clarity Through Gods Word” Acts 8:30-31 and Matthew 28:20
“Growing, Strengthening and Serving” 2 Peter 3:18
“Love, Encourage and Seeking each Other” Hebrews 10:25 and Acts 2:42